Our BBQ03SSB Santa Maria grill also called Argentine grill is our basic version of our most popular grill. Made entirely of 304 stainless steel to guarantee its performance. It has 3 years of developing and testing.
- Grill only
Our BBQ03SSB Santa Maria Argentine grill or as we know it Argentine grill is our basic Stainless Steel grill. This 34'' grill is made entirely of 304 stainless steel to guarantee its performance, it has 3 years of development and testing. Ideal to start your gaucho style grilling backyard adventure
It provides 561 square inches of grilling space. The firebox gaucho style brasero allows you to light up the charcoal quicker and with less effort. It maintains your fire lit and away from food. You can cook with wood or charcoal or a combination of the two based on your preference. Cook half a lamb for 4 hours, some juicy burgers for the little ones or grill some salmon combined with some veggies. Bottom and walls are covered with firebricks which extends the product durability but also helps spread the heat evenly. Also includes a bottle opener, 4 heavy duty swivel casters (2 with brake) 5 year limited warranty
- 561 sq. in. of TOTAL grilling area
- 34'' x 16.5'' main grilling area
- ALL made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Height adjustable grates to regulate grilling temperature
- Round grates for optimal grilling and easy clean up
- Firebox gaucho style brasero lights up charcoal or firewood quicker
- Firebrick bottom and side walls minimizes heat transmission to outside wall and extends product durability
- Water drain system avoids bottom water accumulation
- Side table attached for extra cooking space
- 4 Swivel casters improves mobility
- Bottle opener
|Main grilling area||34'' x 16.5'|
|TOTAL grilling area Sq. in.||690|
|Main body material||Stainless steel 304|
|Dimensions in.||63H x 67W x 20D|
|Main grate material||Stainless steel 304|
|Max. grate elevation in.||20|
|Min. grate elevation in.||1|
It is 34'' x 16.5''
Main body is 18 gauge the door is 14 gauge.
We already assembled part of your grill free of charge, valued at $250. This will save you a fairly amount of time. Basically, what you need to put together is the cart where the grill sits ( intructions provided). On the other hand, we offer a fully assembled option for $350.
On average, it will take us 10 business days to deliver to your doorstep although, sometimes our freight companies experience some delay. Also, we offer expedite shipping service.