Our most popular grill times two. It provides double the grilling space so you can experience all open fire grilling techniques at the same time. It is a pretty unique grill with amazing design.
Special order includes
- Interchangeable griddle
- S shape meat hooks
- Shovel & poker
- FREE SHIPPING contiguous US. Estimated to ship in 14-20 weeks
- Partially assembled
Made entirely of 304 Stainless Steel, the idea behind this grill is that you "manage the fire" by providing you with the necessary space to perform different cooking techniques at the same time. On one side you can slow cook a pig while on the other side you can have your skirt steak, short ribs, flank steak, etc. In other words, you can enjoy from a traditional Argentine asado. The firebox is big enough to hold the necessary charcoal and firewood to maintain those cooking grates at the right temperature always. Also included: an interchangeable griddle to grill up veggies, shrimp, fish or anything that may require this kind of surface; S-Shape meat hooks to slow cook or smoke your favorite foods; a shovel and poker or what we call "the basic tool to manage the embers". Lastly, once you finish and your grills is not hot anymore, you can cover it up with the cover provided.
- 1,122 sq. in. of TOTAL grilling area
- 34'' x 16.5'' main grilling area each side
- ALL made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Height adjustable grates to regulate grilling temperature
- Round grates for optimal grilling and easy clean up
- Firebox gaucho style brasero lights up charcoal or firewood quicker
- Firebrick bottom and side walls minimizes heat transmission to outside wall and extends product durability
- Water drain system avoids bottom water accumulation
- Side table attached for extra cooking space
- 4 Swivel casters improves mobility
- Bottle opener
|Main grilling area||34'' x 16.5'' each side|
|TOTAL grilling area Sq. in.||1,122|
|Main body material||Stainless steel 304|
|Dimensions in.||63H x 67W x 20D|
|Main grate material||Stainless steel 304|
|Griddle material||Stainless steel 304|
|Max. grate elevation in.||20|
|Min. grate elevation in.||1|
It is 34'' x 16.5'' each side with a total of 1,122 square inches
Main body is 18 gauge the door is 14 gauge.
We already assembled part of your grill free of charge, valued at $250. This will save you a fairly amount of time. Basically, what you need to put together is the cart where the grill sits ( intructions provided). On the other hand, we offer a fully assembled option for $350.
On average, it will take us 3.5 months to deliver to your doorstep please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate with us.