This is the 2020 version of our best-selling grill. Save big by getting an excellent grill at a clearance price.
- Secondary grate
- S shape meat hooks
- Shovel and Poker
This 34'' grill is made entirely of 304 stainless steel.
It provides 690 square inches of grilling space. The firebox gaucho style brasero allows you to light up the charcoal quicker and with less effort. It maintains your fire lit and away from food. You can cook with wood or charcoal or a combination of the two based on your preference.
- 690 sq. in. of TOTAL grilling area
- 34'' x 16.5'' main grilling area
- ALL made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Height adjustable grates to regulate grilling temperature
- Round grates for optimal grilling and easy clean up
- Firebox gaucho style brasero lights up charcoal or firewood quicker
- Firebrick bottom and side walls minimizes heat transmission to outside wall and extends product durability
- Water drain system avoids bottom water accumulation
- Side table attached for extra cooking space
- 4 Swivel casters improves mobility
- Bottle opener
|Main grilling area||34'' x 16.5'|
|TOTAL grilling area Sq. in.||690|
|Main body material||Stainless steel 304|
|Dimensions in.||63H x 67W x 20D|
|Main grate material||Stainless steel 304|
|Max. grate elevation in.||20|
|Min. grate elevation in.||1|
We launched the 2021 version and we have a few 2020 units we want to sell out.
No, there is not. It is a perfectly fine grill. It is just has been discontinued.
No, but you can resquest to get it partially assembled for $250. This will save you a fairly amount of time. Basically, what you need to put together is the cart where the grill sits ( intructions provided). On the other hand, we offer a fully assembled option for $350.
On average, it will take us 10 business days to deliver to your doorstep although, sometimes our freight companies experience some delay. Also, we offer expedite shipping service.